- Select an allowed term belonging to a template component.
The metadata associated with that term appears in the right panel.
- Below that metadata, click Select Term.
The Lexicon Search dialog box appears. The term you selected appears in the Lexicon Term panel on the right.
- From the list in the center of the page, select at least one lexicon.
- From the list that is furthest to the left on the page, enter the term you want to search for. You can also enter only part of the term, such as "Tum" for "Tumor".
- Click . All lexicon entries containing the word you entered appear in the search results.
- Select a term in the search results.
The selected term replaces your original term in the Lexicon Term panel.
- Click OK.
The Templates tab appears.
- Click Save.