Determine your training role before you
register for courses
Introduction to the CDE Curation Tool
caDSR Users and Metadata Consumers
Course 1045: Introduction to CDE Curation Tool provides users with information on the user interface (UI) and basic functions of the Common Data Element (CDE) Curation Tool. Specific UI materials apply to the Search Parameters Pane, Search Results and Action Menu Icon. The Advanced Filter and Navigation Menu are also discussed in detail.
Credit for the Course: In order to receive credit for this course, you will need to register for course 1040 by contacting NCI CBIIT Application Support and obtain a score of 80% or higher on the 1041 accompanying quiz.
- Explain the purpose and primary functions of the CDE Curation Tool.
- Identify individual portions of the CDE Curation Tool user interface.
Describe how to search for metadata based on specific attributes.
Evaluate search results.
Identify and define specific menu navigation items.
Use Advanced Filter options to refine searches.
View details if a specific search result item.
- 1000 Introduction to Semantic Metadata
- 1010 Introduction to Metadata in the caDSR
- 1020 Using the CDE Browser
- 1030 Introduction to Enterprise Vocabulary Services (EVS)
- 1041 Creating Well-formed Metadata in caDSR
- 1042 Versioning Rules for Metadata and Creating Derived Data Elements
Reference Documents and Links: