Using Admin Tool
Course 3140: Using the Admin Tool, teaches the experienced Context curator how to create advanced metadata and perform higher level maintenance on existing metadata in caDSR.
Prerequisites for this course include:
- 1000: Introduction to Semantic Metadata
- 1010: Intro to Metadata in the caDSR
- 1020: Using the CDE Browser
- 1030: Using the Enterprise Vocabulary Services (EVS)
- 1040: Creating Well-formed Metadata and Metadata Business Rules
- 1045: Introduction to the CDE Curation Tool
- 2020 Using the Sentinel Tool
- 2030 Using FormBuilder
A recommendation from the Context Administrator, prior to attending the online session, is required.
- Experienced Metadata Curator using Forms
- Context Administrators
Credit for this Course: In order to receive credit for this course, you will need to register for course 3140 in the Learning Management System (LMS) and attend the online teleconference. (There is no quiz.)
- Identify the sections of the Admin Tool in which a Forms Curator has privileges
- Search for existing, create new and maintain Classification Schemes (CS) and Class Scheme Items (CSI)
- Change the Context assignment of a DEC, VD and/or CDE
- Set the latest version flag for an Administered Item
- Add and maintain Protocols
- Discuss appropriate uses of the Admin Tool
Registration: This class will be scheduled on an as needed basis.