A Forms Builder uses identified metadata to assemble into forms and templates within the Formbuilder tool of caDSR.
- Uses caDSR tools to locate metadata that is needed to create forms and templates
- Performs no metadata curation
Please take the classes listed in order. Content learned in early courses will help you as you move through the curriculum.
- 1000 Introduction to Semantic Metadata
- 1010 Introduction to Metadata in the caDSR
- 1020 Using the CDE Browser
- 1030 Introduction to Enterprise Vocabulary Services (EVS)
- 1040 Creating Well-formed Metadata and Metadata Business Rules
- 1045 Introduction to the CDE Curation Tool
- 2020 Using the Sentinel Tool
- 2030 Using Formbuilder
Once you've identified your role, registration is easy! Send a request for a caDSR training account to NCI CBIIT Application Support and register for all the courses at once!