A Metadata Curator Using UML Models uses caDSR Tools to search for, analyze metadata needs and usage, and curate caDSR metadata. The primary input format is the UML model, with additional manual curation as required. This individual is also responsible for the maintenance of metadata in the caDSR.
- Analyzes metadata needs and use
- Curates metadata as needed
- Maintains caDSR metadata
Please take the classes listed in order. Content learned in early courses will help you as you move through the curriculum.
- 1000 Introduction to Semantic Metadata
- 1010 Introduction to Metadata in the caDSR
- 1020 Using the CDE Browser
- 1025 Using the UML Model Browser
- 1030 Introduction to Enterprise Vocabulary Services (EVS)
- 1040 Creating Well-formed Metadata and Metadata Business Rules
- 1045 Introduction to the CDE Curation Tool
- 1070 Creating Metadata from UML Models
- 1140 Introduction to the Semantic Integration Workbench (SIW)
- 2000 caAdapter Fundamentals
- 2010 Using the caCORE SDK
- 2020 Using the Sentinel Tool
- 2030 Using Formbuilder
- 2040 Using the Semantic Integration Workbench (SIW)
Once you've identified your role, registration is easy! Send a request for a caDSR training account to NCI CBIIT Application Support and register for all the courses at once!