Someone that controls, directs and organizes people, resources or projects. A Project Manager uses caDSR tools to search for and analyze metadata needs and usage. This roles does not perform curation activities.
- Analyzes local metadata needs
- Submits curation needs to metadata curator
- Performs no metadata curation
Please take the classes listed in order. Content learned in early courses will help you as you move through the curriculum.
- 1000 Introduction to Semantic Metadata
- 1010 Introduction to Metadata in the caDSR
- 1020 Using the CDE Browser
- 1025 Using the UML Model Browser
- 1070 Creating Metadata from UML Models
- 2020 Using the Sentinel Tool
Once you've identified your role, registration is easy! Send a request for a caDSR training account to NCI CBIIT Application Support and register for all the courses at once!