A Protocol Builder utilizes identified metadata to assemble into Forms and Templates within an application.
- Choose metadata to assemble into forms and templates within an application
Please take the classes listed in order. Content learned in early courses will help you as you move through the curriculum.
- 1000 Introduction to Semantic Metadata
- 1010 Introduction to Metadata in the caDSR
- 1020 Using the CDE Browser
- 1030 Introduction to Enterprise Vocabulary Services (EVS)
- 1045 Introduction to the CDE Curation Tool
- 2020 Using the Sentinel Tool
- 2030 Using Formbuilder
Once you've identified your role, registration is easy! Send a request for a caDSR training account to NCI CBIIT Application Support and register for all the courses at once!