LexEVS Boot Camp
The LexEVS Boot Camp was held November 11, 12, 13, 2009. Registration is now closed.
LexEVS Boot Camp Waitlist Process
To request a seat at the next LexEVS Boot Camp, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the caBIG® Learning Management System if you have an account.
- If you do not have an LMS Account you must create one prior to registering for the boot camp in the caBIG® Learning Management System.
Creating an Account in the LMS
- Access the caBIG® Learning Management System.
- Select the Create a New caBIG® LMS Account link --(select the thumbnail to see larger image)
- Complete the Registration Form
- Select OK
- You will receive an email with your and Password
Waitlisting for the Boot Camp
All participants interested in registering for the boot camp must "WAIT-LIST" as part of the registration process.
- Log in to the LMS using your Email Address and Password
- Select OK
- Once logged in, navigate to the Home page using the Home Link
- Select See All Courses
- Locate LEXE20001 - LexEVS Boot Camp Instructor-Led
- Select the LEXE2000I -LexEVS Boot Camp Instructor-Led link
- Select the Course Waitlist link
You will receive an email confirming you are on the Waitlist - Do Not make travel arrangements until you receive formal approval.
The intended audience for this boot camp includes intermediate or senior level programmers knowledgeable of Java programming language. Additionally, participants should have a working knowledge of EVS and/or LexEVS/LexBIG.
Boot Camp attendees are strongly encouraged to visit the LexEVS Wiki page in addition to completing the highly recommended courses and materials
Highly Recommended LexEVS Courses and Materials: