caDSR Curriculum courses are designed to help users meet their role-based requirements for using caDSR tools and developing caDSR content.
The caDSR Training Curriculum is designed to help trainees meet the following Learning Objectives:
- Identify the three primary components of the caDSR Infrastructure
- Discuss the importance of the ISO/IEC 11179 Standard in relation to metadata curation
- Identify when to use the CDE Browser
- Identify when and how to use the Enterprise Vocabulary Service (EVS)
- Create well-formed metadata using the CDE Curation Tool
- Discuss metadata business rules
- Create metadata from either forms or UML models
- Identify when to use the Sentinel Tool
- Identify when to use Formbuilder
caDSR training materials were developed for NCI CBIIT through a process of knowledge acquisition sessions, personal interviews and group discussion. Training is designed around specific learning objectives and utilizes interactive WebEx sessions, in-class quizzes, homework assignments, online discussions, guided practice scenario review and open discussion.
- Early content transitioned into workbook modules
- Harmonize curriculum content to the emerging Curation and Best Practices
- Miscellaneous curation resources, templates, checklists