|Trial Participating Site Management Service (TPSMS) Specifications||Service Specifications||getCtGovXml Operation|
Subject Accrual Service Documentation
The service documents in this section pertain to the current version of the subject accrual service.
- Introduction to the Subject Accrual Service This document describes at a high level how to report cancer clinical trial accrual information to the National Cancer Institute (NCI) using the Clinical Trials Reporting Program (CTRP) system.
- Subject Accrual Service Scope and Description This document provides a high-level overview of the Subject Accrual Service, including its description and purpose. It also defines the scope of the project.
- Subject Accrual Computationally Independent Model (CIM) and Service Specification This document provides the business case for the Subject Accrual Service and its functions, requirements, and model details.
- Subject Accrual Platform Independent Model (PIM) and Service Specification This document describes a standardized set of interfaces that enable users to report and query subject accrual information for interventional clinical studies/trials in NCI’s Clinical Trials Reporting Program (CTRP).
- Subject Accrual Platform Specific Model (PSM) and Service Specification This document describes a standardized set of interfaces for managing and exposing subject accrual data.
- Subject Accrual Service Integration Guide This document describes the necessary elements for integrating other systems with the Subject Accrual Service.
- Subject Accrual Batch Data Upload Specification This document describes how to prepare accrual data for submission to the CTRP. It also provides data specifications for required and optional data elements.
If you would like additional information about how to use the CTRP Trial Registration Services or Batch Upload, please send your inquiry or request to NCI Application Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.