|NCI CTRP Registration Site User's Guide v3.9.1||CTRP User's Guides v3.9.1||NCI CTRP Viewer User's Guide v3.9.1|
NCI CTRP Subject Accrual User's Guide v3.9.1
You can send this page to a printer or convert it to a PDF, HTML, or Word document. See Printing and Exporting Wiki Pages.
About this Guide
This guide provides instructions for using the NCI Clinical Trials Reporting Program Accrual site to report accrual data for clinical studies registered with the CTRP (Clinical Trials Reporting Program).
This guide is designed for authorized users who want to view or submit accrual data for specific trials and sites.
If you are new to NCI Clinical Trials Reporting Program Trial Registration Site, read this brief overview, which explains what you will find in each section.
- Getting Started with Accrual introduces you to the NCI Clinical Trials Reporting Program Accrual (CTRP Accrual) site, and provides instructions for creating an account and logging in to the system.
- Searching for, and Selecting Your Trials describes how to use the CTRP Accrual site to search for and select the trials in the CTRP for which you want to provide new or updated accrual data.
- provides instructions for searching for, adding, updating, and deleting study subject records associated with complete clinical trials.
- Working with Abbreviated Trial Accruals provides instructions for submitting and updating the total number of accruals associated with abbreviated clinical trials.
- Submitting Accrual Data Batch Files describes how to create and upload accrual data files singly as TXT files or in multiple files that have been compressed into a Zip file.
- Working with Prior Accrual Submission Records provides instructions for accessing, updating, and downloading existing accrual data.
- Downloading Accrual Count Reports provides instructions for downloading a report that lists site accrual counts. For Complete trials, the report includes accrual counts for the lead organization. For Abbreviated trials, the report includes accrual counts from participating sites.
- Managing Your CTRP User Account provides instructions for modifying your NCI CTRP Accrual Site account.
- General Tasks and Data Element Formats in Accrual provides detailed instructions for tasks that are common to many of the procedures included in this guide.
Accrual Data Elements for Complete Trials contains detailed information about each of the data elements included in the Batch Upload file for Complete trials, including the CDUS-accepted values.
Accrual Data Elements for Abbreviated Trials contains detailed information about each of the data elements included in the Batch Upload file for Abbreviated trials, including the CDUS-accepted values.
Comparison of CTRP and CDUS Accrual Data Elements lists CDUS data elements and indicates which of them are captured in CTRP.
When submitting support requests, please include:
- Your contact information, including your telephone number
- The name of the application/tool you are using
- The URL if it is a Web-based application
- A description of the problem and steps to recreate it
- The text of any error messages you have received
Contacting the Clinical Trials Reporting Office
If you have questions or comments regarding this document, or other CTRP topics, contact the Clinical Trials Reporting Office (CTRO) at email@example.com.