|#||Assigned||Description||Date Identified||Due Date||Date Completed||Status|
|Mayo/Jason||We have run into multiple issues where the performance on the DEV tier has be a problem due to Mayo not being able to replicate the slow points due to the drastic difference in DEV resources. We discuss this with the systems team and they requested us to put in a DRT ticket that provides the specs to match the Mayo DEV server.||08/30/13||7/16/2014||A new development server has been procured and is currently being setup. This AI will be closed.|
|Area of Interest||Details|
The production firewall exception has been approved by the ISSO and is in place.
|Report Writer||Still working on the DEV tier. CM Team tried deploying but not successful so far.|
|Term Browser||The production firewall exception has been approved by the ISSO and is in place. Planning on going live with the 2.5 release on 1/12. |
Worked on several configuration issue while testing the failover process.
Continued development of the 2.6 release. Updated scope document for additional issues found during unit testing.
Performed trouble shooting on a browser initialization issue. The browser failed to start on DEV because Mayo's server was down and a dependent xsd file was not accessible.
|Meta Download Validation App|
|Term Suggestion Form|
The production firewall exception has been approved by the ISSO and is in place. Planning on going live with the 2.4 release on 1/12.
The production firewall exception has been approved by the ISSO and is in place. Planning on going live with the 2.5 release on 1/12.
Sources page should be sorted alphabetically.
Update the on-line Help page for 2.5 Term browser release.
Updated the help.jsp based on the inputs received from the user group.
|Area of Interest||Details|
|Term Browser 2.6 Release||Continue review fixes and deployment.|
|NCIm Browser 2.5 Release|
Deployment to the DEV tier.
|Report Writer||Develop Project plan for 2.1 release.|
|Term Browser 2.5 Release||Deployment to the Stage tier.|
|Term Form 2.4 Release||Deployment to the DEV tier.|
Risks, Issues, Dependencies
|#||Opened Date||Due Date||Description||Likelihood (H, M, L)||Impact||Assigned||Status||Mitigation Strategy|
|04/10/14||Deployments have been taking long periods of time. There is a lot of overhead getting through the iters||H||H||Speaking with members of the QA team to find ways to streamline the testing/deployment process||Finding ways to better integrate the development and QA team. Spoke to EVS Tools TPM requesting the correct communication channels.|
|7/17/2014||Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.||This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes.||The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.|
|09/10/2014||Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.||Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd. We are currently one week behind. The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place.||Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>|