|#||Assigned||Description||Date Identified||Due Date||Date Completed||Status|
|Area of Interest||Details|
|LexEVS||Put in a ticket to create at LexEVS 6.4 DEV container. This will be a new container on DEV. Once the browsers are deployed to production we can replace this with the regular DEV environment. This is important to accurately test the performance of 6.4 because the new DEV environment will have the indexes stored on a share drive instead of local. This is a big hit on performance.|
Need a decision on where this functionality is going to go to start creating trackers and scope document.
We passed the appscan on the QA tier and are now attempting to move to Stage.
The QA team is working on the test results document.
The QA team was having issues with the 508 Scan but has since been resolved.
Performed trouble shooting on a browser initialization issue. The browser failed to start on DEV because Mayo's server was down and a dependent xsd file was not accessible.
|Term Suggestion Applicaton|
Continued development on the 2.6 release.
|LEXEVS-686||lbRuntime scripts dependent on lexgrid.org.|
Observed that term browser and EVS operations have an external dependency on Mayo’s XML Schema Documentation (XSD) files hosted on Mayo’s server. Proposed that these files be included in LexEVS’s lbRuntime.jar.
Sources page should be sorted alphabetically
|NCITERM-605||Update the on-line Help page for 2.5 Term browser release.|
Updated the help.jsp based on the inputs received from the user group.
|Area of Interest||Details|
|Term Browser 2.7 Release||Test and deployment of the 2.7 release.|
|NCIm Browser 2.6 Release||Planning for development of 2.6 release.|
Risks, Issues, Dependencies
|#||Opened Date||Due Date||Description||Likelihood (H, M, L)||Impact||Assigned||Status||Mitigation Strategy|
|09/10/2015||H||H||AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete. For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.||We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance. We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.|
|7/17/2014||Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.||This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes.||The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.|
|09/10/2014||Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.||Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd. We are currently one week behind. The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place.||Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>|