NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


Area of InterestDetails

Set up loader tutorial development environment as described in 2015.12 - NCI F2F - Tutorial Env Set Up.ppt for the upcoming F2F meeting with the Mayo team.

Reviewed the lexevs-dao package in preparing for the Lucene discussion to be held during the upcoming F2F meeting.

Report Writer

Continue to evaluate new report writer query builder requirements.

Term Browser 

View Graph: Exploring Options (e.g., TP53 Gene)

Started to develop a graph reduction program to programmatically transform a graph when the number of nodes and edges in the graph exceeds a threshold value.

Term Suggestion Application

NCIm BrowserCompleted the deployment to the production tier.

JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus

OBI Supported Namespaces data issue.

Continue to work with Mayo to resolve the potential tree extension API issue.

  • Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
  •  Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
Term Browser 2.8 ReleaseLook at possible requirements for 2.8 release.
  • Risks, Issues, Dependencies

  • Risks

Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 09/10/2015  H H AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete.  For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance.  We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.
  • Issues

 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 7/17/2014Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes. The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>
  • Dependencies

Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels