NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
 Mayo/JasonWe have run into multiple issues where the performance on the DEV tier has be a problem due to Mayo not being able to replicate the slow points due to the drastic difference in DEV resources.  We discuss this with the systems team and they requested us to put in a DRT ticket that provides the specs to match the Mayo DEV server.08/30/13 7/16/2014A new development server has been procured and is currently being setup.  This AI will be closed.


Area of InterestDetails
LexEVS 6.2

AppScan passed on DEV with no high or medium vulnerabilities

The CTS2 and URI Resolver containers have been created.  Still waiting for the AHP setup. 

QA server is in place and the systems team is working on the containers. 

Stage server is available and should be setup by Sept 17th.

Making preparations for Mayo's trip to NCI.  The trip is now scheduled for September 22nd. 

Report WriterWe are looking at the LOE for moving Report Writer to the new tech stack (Tomcat, JAVA 1.7).  Draft scope document has been completed.  Needs to be reviewed in the next EVS meeting.
Term Browser The system's team is working through firewall issues.

Provided support to the Operations team to trouble-shoot the broken view-in-hierarchy link on Zebrafish, version June_12_2014. The underlying issue is that Zebrafish contains multiple namespaces.

Meta Download Validation App
Deployment to production has been completed. We may need to revert to the old site because permission to update the CBIIT website have been taken away.
Term Suggestion Form

The containers are still being worked on for the new development environment.

NCIm Browser

The containers are still being worked on for the new development environment.
Created a new tag for QA: 2014-07-23.1-v2.5.

JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus
NCITERM-618Minimize term browser home page startup delay.

Created a branch 2014-07-09.1b-v2.5 based on an existing tag 2014-07-09.1-v2.5.

Implemented the feature request on the new branch created above.


JAVA 1.7 Upgrade

Removed two comment lines containing a non-UTF-8 character to avoid unnecessary complication on anthillpro3.

Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
Term Browser 2.6 ReleaseContinue design activities for new feature requests
NCIm Browser 2.5 Release

Deployment to the DEV tier.

Term Browser 2.5 ReleaseDeployment to the DEV tier.
Term Form 2.4 ReleaseDeployment to the DEV tier.

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 04/10/14 Deployments have been taking long periods of time. There is a lot of overhead getting through the itersH H Speaking with members of the QA team to find ways to streamline the testing/deployment processFinding ways to better integrate the development and QA team. Spoke to EVS Tools TPM requesting the correct communication channels.


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 7/17/2014Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes. The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels