|#||Assigned||Description||Date Identified||Due Date||Date Completed||Status|
|Mayo/Jason||We have run into multiple issues where the performance on the DEV tier has be a problem due to Mayo not being able to replicate the slow points due to the drastic difference in DEV resources. We discuss this with the systems team and they requested us to put in a DRT ticket that provides the specs to match the Mayo DEV server.||08/30/13||The server resources have been expanded with an addition vCPU and an additional 2GB memory. Initial tests have shown better performance but the testing is ongoing.|
|Area of Interest||Details|
The AppScan has returned with no high or medium vulnerabilities. The test report has been submitted for peer review.
Currently having an issue with the stage tier going down due to out of memory errors. Jason will put in a ticket for getting an additional 2GB or RAM for the LexEVS 6.1 container to see if it alleviates these errors. We believe this issue is caused by the additional data from the resolved value sets.
CTS2 and URI Resolver – Deployment to stage was completed. AppScans have passed with no high or medium vulnerabilities. Test reports have been submitted for peer review.
|LexEVS 6.0 and 5.1||Both are on production and working.|
Testing and AppScan have been completed for the 2.3 release and we have received approval to move to production from Preston. It was decided that although the 2.3 release of the browser works with LexEVS 6.0 API we should wait for the 6.1 release to get to production before deploying the browsers to production.
For the 2.4 release, we have been evaluating alternative value set tree implementations. Kim thinks he may have found one that a more simple and better keyboard navigation support than yahoo tree. It is looking like we will need to implementations to be 508 compliant.
We are meeting with the editors on Monday to get additional input on a few of the feature requests.
|Meta Download Validation App||Clint Malone's team is going to start back working on the GUI. Currently putting in for access to the repository for the new developers that are going to work on the application.|
|Term Suggestion Form||Deployed to stage and waiting for AppScan to run.|
|NCIm Browser 2.3|
Evaluated prioritized trackers and providing LOE.
The 2.3 release is approved to move to Production but waiting for the LexEVS 6.1 deployment to production.
Provided technical support to the Operations team on trouble-shooting a multiple CDISC Submission Values issue. The issue appears to be data related. The new data have a source prefix that is not recognizable by the report writer application.
Display the name of a concept in a resolved value set based on the source of the corresponding value set.
Reviewed value set definitions on the PROD server and observed that a majority of value set definitions (140 out of 195) have multiple sources and that all value set definitions with multiple sources have a FDA source.
A value set may contain concepts belonging to different coding schemes. Therefore, searching for the source specific names for value set member concepts cannot be done in batch, which can potentially impose a possible long delay in page rendering especially when the page size is large.
|GF#29966||Handle coding schemes with multiple namespaces.|
Tested the tree extension API for constructing the view-in-hierarchy tree using the three test cases: NPO_1607, NPO_1633, NPO_1623 in the NPO terminology. Each of these concept codes appear in both GO and npo namespaces.
Test results show that the API may throw a java.sql.SQLException when a concept code appears in multiple namespaces.
|GF#31670||Changing standard width to 960 pixels.|
Assessed the impact of the new width change on the browser code. There are over 400 places in the code where the table width value would need to be reexamined.
|GF#33063||Tree Hierarchy Redesign.|
Continue to explore alternative open source software for supporting the development of Section 508 compliant value set trees.
|GF#32816||Migrate to LexEVS API 6.1.||6/28/2013||1 Developer||We are still reviewing the new deployment of LexEVS 6.1 on DEV. This date is dependent on the value sets issues describe previously.|
|Moving up Development Time||7/17/2013||We are pushing to get the coding done for a July 17th review by the EVS users. This will give the users a chance to provide input on the implementation before we completely freeze the code.|
|Pushing back the start of the user evaluation||7/22/2013||Having an issue with the exact match search. Working with mayo to get it resolved but need it fixed before user can review.|
|Delay starting QA testing for Term Browser and NCIm Browser||7/13/2013||We had to delay the start of the QA testing since a fully functioning API has not been established on the QA tier.|
|Delays with the final release candidate of LexEVS 6.1 API on QA||9/6/2013||The LexEVS 6.1 release has been extended to mid to late October. Sense the browsers are dependent on the API we will need to extend the release date to late October/early November.||Deployment by 9/30 is at risk|
|Delays with LexEVS 6.1 API due to deployment setup/AppScan||11/8/2013||There has been issues with getting all the components of LexEVS 6.1 setup on the DEV tiers. We have also received vulnerabilities from the AppScan on the QA tier that were not found on the DEV tier. These vulnerabilities require software patches to both the infrastructure and browser software requiring a new tag.|
|Government Shutdown and Contract delays||10/21/2013||The deployment schedule has been delayed by 3 weeks due to the government shutdown and subsequent delays to the contract start up.|
|Area of Interest||Details|
|Term Browser 2.3 Release||Provide required support for deployment to Prod tier.|
|Term Browser 2.4 Release||Continue design activities for new feature requests|
|Term Suggestion Application Release||Make any required fixes from QA testing.|
|NCIm Browser 2.3 Release|
Provide required support for deployment to Prod tier.
|NCIm Browser 2.4 Release||Continue design activities for new feature requests.|
Risks, Issues, Dependencies
|#||Opened Date||Due Date||Description||Likelihood (H, M, L)||Impact||Assigned||Status||Mitigation Strategy|
|6/19/13||11/27/13||Term Browser 2.3 and LexEVS 6.1 are in parallel development with the Term Browser having a dependency on LexEVS release. Both have a hard deployment date of 9/30/2013. Anticipating some QA resource limitations with both schedules being in parallel.||M||Jason||Monitoring both schedules and will provide status to QA to make sure resources are available.|
|7/17/2013||Removal of JAVA 1.6 from desktops. The Term Browser deployments using AntHillPro require JAVA 1.6. Putting in a request for a waiver until we can upgrade.||This would affect the deployments and production environment for the EVS tools. It sounds like this is going to be a future issue but we should have time to upgrade before it is part of the CBIIT tech stack.||Provided a level of effort for migrating all of the EVS applications to Java 1.7 to the Technical Project Manager and government sponsor.|
|7/31/2013||We currently have an issue where the browsers are ready to move to the QA tier for testing but due to the dependency of LexEVS 6.1 cannot start the QA testing process. LexEVS 6.1 does not currently have all the pre-QA qualification to proceed with the deployment to the QA tier.||With a hard deadline of Sept. 30 for both the browsers and LexEVS API 6.1 there is concern that there will be time to finish all the testing and deployments on time.||This is closed. The hard deadline was expanded due to factors we cannot control.|
|Term Browser 2.3 release dependent on the LexEVS 6.1 release. See the Issue listed for 7/31/2013 for details on the status.|