|#||Assigned||Description||Date Identified||Due Date||Date Completed||Status|
|Area of Interest||Details|
Put in an ARC request for the LexEVS 6.3 and CTS2 documentation server environments. Pre-ARC meeting is scheduled for next Tuesday. Put together a list of priorities that the Term Browser has for LexEVS 6.3 in order to be able meet the Term Browser requirements for the 2.7 release.
|Report Writer||Discussed a more generalized report writer implementation with Gilberto. The initial requirements would be a query/download application. We would start with just a tex file output but could expand later.|
There was an issue found on stage where the NCBO widget does not work due to spaces added to the configuration file. This is an issue we have seen before on other tiers but were fixed. The PTE has been fixed so that this should not be an issue in the future.
There was also an issue where ^M characters were introduced to the NCItBrowserProperties.xml file. This does not appear to cause any issue but we have introduced a fix to ensure there are no future issues. We are currently awaiting approval to deploy this tag to stage.
|Meta Download Validation App|
|Term Suggestion Form|
|NCITERM-595||Handle coding schemes with multiple namespaces.|
Tested the tree extension lexevs-tree-2.1.0.jar in LexEVSAPI 6.3 and observed that the API returns JSON string without populating the namespace. Also, the TreeService API seems to be interfering with coding schemes different from the coding scheme in focus. Informed Mayo of these issues.
Improved presentation of NCIt role relationships.
Discussed various options for presenting qualifiers and annotations with the user group.
|NCITERM-658||Migrate to LexEVSAPI 6.3.|
Continue to identify the difference between LexEVSAPI 6.2 and 6.3 jars.
|NCITERM-660||UI Testing Utility.|
Continue to develop code generator for the UI testing utility.
|Area of Interest||Details|
|Term Browser 2.6 Release||Continue review fixes and deployment.|
|Report Writer||Develop Project plan for 2.1 release.|
|Term Browser 2.7 Release||Scope development|
Risks, Issues, Dependencies
|#||Opened Date||Due Date||Description||Likelihood (H, M, L)||Impact||Assigned||Status||Mitigation Strategy|
|04/10/14||Deployments have been taking long periods of time. There is a lot of overhead getting through the iters||H||H||Speaking with members of the QA team to find ways to streamline the testing/deployment process||Finding ways to better integrate the development and QA team. Spoke to EVS Tools TPM requesting the correct communication channels.|
|7/17/2014||Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.||This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes.||The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.|
|09/10/2014||Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.||Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd. We are currently one week behind. The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place.||Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>|