|#||Assigned||Description||Date Identified||Due Date||Date Completed||Status|
|Area of Interest||Details|
|LexEVS 6.3||The LexEVS 6.3 CTS2 Service should be on production by Friday. Jacob will provide an update by then.|
Need a decision on where this functionality is going to go to start creating trackers and scope document.
There was an issue last Thursday where the browsers become unuseable due to a configuration change made at the NIH level. To eleviate the issue temporarily, the Term Browser is now using SSL. We are still having an issue with the Graph
Just got word from Mikol that the browser Appscan has been running non stop for the last the month is only at 86% complete. We are going to wait until Monday to see if it completes. We will then follow up with a more monitored AppScan to see why it is so slow. It has currently been running for 10 days.
|Meta Download Validation App|
|Term Suggestion Form|
Evaluated the effort of expanding the automated test application to the NCIm Browser. Effort for the NCIm browser should be considerably less than Term Browser.
|NCITERM-660||UI Testing Utility.|
Added a test method for validating all external links on the base URL (i.e., the browser home page) to ensure that each external link returns a HTPP response code, 200.
Added methods for testing all View in Hierarchy links
|NCITERM-658||Migrate to LexEVSAPI 6.3|
Added the following jars to the lib folder:
o Removed the following jars from the lib folder:
o Updated the following jars in the lib folder:
o Added the following jars to the extlib folder:
|NCITERM-681||The relationship combo box in some coding schemes is not populated correctly.||Performed trouble-shooting and identified the root cause of the issue. The relationship names of these coding schemes need to be retrieved from the local Id of the corresponding Association objects.|
|NCITERM-678||Support value sets with multiple reports||The Operation team verified that the issue has been resolved by modifying the value set configuration file. No code change is necessary|
|Area of Interest||Details|
|Term Browser 2.7 Release||Continue development of the 2.7 release.|
Risks, Issues, Dependencies
|#||Opened Date||Due Date||Description||Likelihood (H, M, L)||Impact||Assigned||Status||Mitigation Strategy|
|04/10/14||Deployments have been taking long periods of time. There is a lot of overhead getting through the iters||H||H||Speaking with members of the QA team to find ways to streamline the testing/deployment process||Finding ways to better integrate the development and QA team. Spoke to EVS Tools TPM requesting the correct communication channels.|
|7/17/2014||Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.||This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes.||The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.|
|09/10/2014||Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.||Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd. We are currently one week behind. The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place.||Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>|