NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


Area of InterestDetails

The request for the deployment to the stage tier of the LexEVS patch release has been submitted.

Report Writer


Term Browser 

The AppScan completed with no vulnerabilities.  A request for the deployment to Stage for the 2.9.1 release has been submitted.

Term Suggestion Application 
NCIm Browser

A request for the deployment to Stage for the 2.7 release has been submitted.


Triple Store Prototype


Biomarkers Support

Modified code for generating paths to gene concepts based on the asserted version of NCI Thesaurus, version 16.10e.

Implemented code for finding paths from gene concepts to parent concepts (i.e., hierarchy).

Neoplasm Core

Migrated Neoplasm Core package generator to LexEVS

Produced Neoplasm_Core_2016-11-10 package based on NCI Thesaurus version 16.10e.

Other Support 

JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus
  • Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
  •  Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
Term Browser 2.9 ReleaseContinue development of the 2.9 Term Browser release.
  • Risks, Issues, Dependencies

  • Risks

Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 09/10/2015  H H AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete.  For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance.  We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.
  • Issues

 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 7/17/2014Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes. The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>
  • Dependencies

Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels