NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  

Attendees

NameRole
  
  
  

 

Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
 Mayo/JasonWe have run into multiple issues where the performance on the DEV tier has be a problem due to Mayo not being able to replicate the slow points due to the drastic difference in DEV resources.  We discuss this with the systems team and they requested us to put in a DRT ticket that provides the specs to match the Mayo DEV server.08/30/13  The server resources have been expanded with an addition vCPU and an additional 2GB memory.  Initial tests have shown better performance but the testing is ongoing.

Progress

Area of InterestDetails
LexEVS 6.2

The ARC meeting was held on May 9th. We are currently updating the ARC document based on action items from the meeting.

Report WriterReviewing the open Feature Requests for feasibility and level of effort.  Also looking at effort for updating CSM module.  Looks like this will be on hold for now. We are currently in the process of moving from Gforge to JIRA.
Term Browser 
Continuing with the trackers for the 2.5 release.  Believe we have a plan for proceeding with the JAVA upgrade/Tomcat implementation.  The ARC document have been submitted to the systems team.
Meta Download Validation App
Clint said that there was issues with servers last week so we are delayed with getting CBIIT website SSL enabled.  He did not have an exact timeline but said he hoped to know more this week.
Term Suggestion Form

Re-deployment has been completed and now is working correctly in production. We are currently in the process of moving from Gforge to JIRA.

NCIm Browser
First round of QA testing is completed.  The Shamim and Tin have entered 4 trackers, two will be fix as part of the 2.4 release.  This will delay the release by 2.5 days.
We are now planning for the 2.5 release to include the tech stack updates.
  

JIRA/Gforge Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus
NCITERM-602Tree Hierarchy Redesign

Assessed the feasibility of constructing a value set tree that is navigable using keystrokes only under the no-style view browser setting condition.

NCITERM-597Display the name of a concept in a resolved value set based on the source of the corresponding value set.

Tested retrieving root value set reports from the NCICB ftp site based on the content specified in the value set configuration file.

NCITERM-600Java 1.7 Upgrade.

Diagnosed the listenerStart error during WAR deploy in Tomcat 7.

Started to assess the changes required to be made to the build script, build.xml, and configuration files, local.properties and project.properties, for deploying the application on Tomcat 7. 

Schedule Changes

 

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
       

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
Term Browser 2.5 ReleaseContinue design activities for new feature requests
NCIm Browser 2.4 Release

Provide required support for deployment to Prod tier.

Risks, Issues, Dependencies

Risks

Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 04/10/14 Deployments have been taking long periods of time. There is a lot of overhead getting through the itersH H Speaking with members of the QA team to find ways to streamline the testing/deployment processFinding ways to better integrate the development and QA team. Spoke to EVS Tools TPM requesting the correct communication channels.
         

Issues

 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 7/17/2013The Term Browser deployments using AntHillPro require JAVA 1.6. This would affect the deployments and production environment for the EVS tools.  It sounds like this is going to be a future issue but we should have time to upgrade before it is part of the CBIIT tech stack. Currently working on the JAVA 1.7 upgrade for Term Browser
 7/31/2013We currently have an issue where the browsers are ready to move to the QA tier for testing but due to the dependency of LexEVS 6.1 cannot start the QA testing process.  LexEVS 6.1 does not currently have all the pre-QA qualification to proceed with the deployment to the QA tier.With a hard deadline of Sept. 30 for both the browsers and LexEVS API 6.1 there is concern that there will be time to finish all the testing and deployments on time. This is closed.  The hard deadline was expanded due to factors we cannot control.
      

Dependencies

Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
 .
 
   
   
  • No labels