NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


Area of InterestDetails
Report Writer

Look at the requirements for a possible new Report Writer application.

Term Browser 

Deployed to Stage.

We passed the AppScan and although not speedy it was a lot faster than previous appscan. 

The deployment to production was completed.

Term Suggestion Applicaton

NCIm Browser

We will be completing the development by the end of next week.  Kim will be providing the automated test application and work with the QA Team to get that setup.  The setup is very similar to the Term Browser.

Reset the secured_vocabularies configuration parameter value. Updated the configuration file.

JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus

Terms with apostrophes do not return results.

Successfully tested using the test case, cohen's incision.


UI Testing Utility.

Developed test methods for testing all available source hierarchies.

  • Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
  •  Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
Term Browser 2.8 ReleaseLook at possible requirements for 2.8 release.
NCIm Browser 2.6 ReleaseComplete development of 2.6 release.
  • Risks, Issues, Dependencies

  • Risks

Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 09/10/2015  H H AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete.  For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance.  We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.
  • Issues

 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 7/17/2014Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes. The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>
  • Dependencies

Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels