|#||Assigned||Description||Date Identified||Due Date||Date Completed||Status|
|Area of Interest||Details|
|LexEVS||The testable LexEVS 6.4 release should be available in 2 weeks. We are hoping to have the Term Browser 2.8 released in time so that there is no delay in the LexEVS 6.4 deployment to DEV.|
Working through some issues with the value sets search. We believe we have a workaround for all the remaining issues and will provide a release candidate tag to QA today.
Completed an AppScan on QA with no high or medium vulnerabilites.
|Term Suggestion Application|
|Triple Store Prototype||Created a value set converter to the OWL format and now can load value sets into the Triple Store.|
When on the Values page of a Value Set, search is returning no results.
Implemented a fix.
Developed a test program to verify the fix on a local development environment.
Ran the same test program using remote API against the DEV and QA servers. It failed to return results,
The above test program ran successfully when pointing remotely to STAGE and PROD servers, suggesting that there might be a file access or permission issue with the corresponding Resolved Value Set coding schemes on DEV and QA tiers.
Informed Mayo and the Operations team of the observations.
Implemented a fix for dynamically resolving value set definitions.
Verified the fix on a local development environment.
Failed to resolve value set definition dynamically on DEV (and QA) using the test case NCIt Neoplasm Tree.
Further investigation by the Mayo team revealed that there is a file access or permission issue on the DEV server.
The problem appears to be resolved after the Systems team fixes the permission issue.
|Area of Interest||Details|
|Term Browser 2.8 Release||Continue development of the 2.8 Term Browser release.|
Risks, Issues, Dependencies
|#||Opened Date||Due Date||Description||Likelihood (H, M, L)||Impact||Assigned||Status||Mitigation Strategy|
|09/10/2015||H||H||AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete. For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.||We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance. We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.|
|7/17/2014||Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.||This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes.||The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.|
|09/10/2014||Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.||Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd. We are currently one week behind. The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place.||Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>|