NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


Area of InterestDetails


Report Writer


Term Browser 

The operations team has fixed the value set data on DEV, QA and Stage and the searches are working.  Received permission to deploy 2.9 to production.

Reviewed Header Change Documents drafted to support the CTRP Biomarker Abstraction project.

    • Create Association Related_to_Genetic_Biomarker
    • Create Role Restriction Gene_Product_Variant_Related_To_Gene_Product
    • Add HGNC as Term Source

Updated LexEVS6.4.1.1 on a local development environment.

Performed trouble shooting on the STAGE tier value set search failing issue. The results indicate that there are some mismatched value set names and null version numbers that cause the search to fail. The Operations team will try to fix the issue by reloading some value sets.

Provided the Operations team a diagnostic program for use in the future.

Responded to an user group inquiry regarding an issue with some concepts in the NCI data set imported into UMLS with an incorrect CODE in UMLS.

Term Suggestion Application
Deployment to Stage has been completed.  Will deploy to Prod once the Term Browser is deployed to Prod
NCIm Browser

Waiting for the LexEVS patch release before deploying to the stage tier.


Triple Store Prototype


Biomarkers Support

Continuing work on the prototype based on the meeting with EVS Program Manager.

Neoplasm Core


Other Support 

JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus
  • Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
  •  Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
Term Browser 2.9 ReleaseContinue development of the 2.9 Term Browser release.
  • Risks, Issues, Dependencies

  • Risks

Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 09/10/2015  H H AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete.  For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance.  We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.
  • Issues

 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 7/17/2014Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes. The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>
  • Dependencies

Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels