|#||Assigned||Description||Date Identified||Due Date||Date Completed||Status|
|Mayo/Jason||We have run into multiple issues where the performance on the DEV tier has be a problem due to Mayo not being able to replicate the slow points due to the drastic difference in DEV resources. We discuss this with the systems team and they requested us to put in a DRT ticket that provides the specs to match the Mayo DEV server.||08/30/13||The server resources have been expanded with an addition vCPU and an additional 2GB memory. Initial tests have shown better performance but the testing is ongoing.|
|Area of Interest||Details|
Submitted a new JIRA item:
[LEXEVS-635] MetaBrowserService getMetaNCINeighborhood method failed.
[LEXEVS-636] LexEVSValueSetDefinitionServices exportValueSetResolution method returns unprocessible InputStream.
|Report Writer||Reviewing the open Feature Requests for feasibility and level of effort. Also looking at effort for updating CSM module. Looks like this will be on hold for now. We are currently in the process of moving from Gforge to JIRA.|
Working on the migration to Tomcat deployment. Found an issue with CSM not being compatible with Tomcat. Kim is finding a solution for not using CSM jar for deployments.
|Meta Download Validation App|
Clint said that there was issues with servers last week so we are delayed with getting CBIIT website SSL enabled. He did not have an exact timeline but said he hoped to know more this week.
|Term Suggestion Form|
Re-deployment has been completed and now is working correctly in production. We are currently in the process of moving from Gforge to JIRA.
Still waiting for the AppScan to be completed. There was some delay getting in queue. It is currently running.
We are also waiting to know if the GitHub migration to the CBIIT channel was completed. It was supposed to be done last Wednesday.
|NCIM-193||Code sorting functionality redirects to the previous term when users click on the Browser back button and click Code again to sort.|
|NCIM-194||Contains is not the default search once User select other filters for searching.|
This is related to client side browser caching. No fix is necessary.
|NCIM-195||NCIt Hierarchy node becomes unresponsive hierarchy tree nodes once User expand UML Entity nodes.||Completed.|
|NCIM-196||Exported xml file from cart is displaying a Null or XML parsing error page in the Browser.|
This is a data issue. Refer to LEXEVS-626 above.
|NCIM-197||Period needed on several sentences on the Metathesuaurus Home Page.|
This is a metadata issue; it will be fixed by the Operations team.
|NCITERM-600||Java 1.7 Upgrade.|
Downloaded Java 1.7 Upgrade 55.
Started to explore changes required to be made to the BDA-Lite to support Tomcat 7.
|Area of Interest||Details|
|Term Browser 2.5 Release||Continue design activities for new feature requests|
|NCIm Browser 2.4 Release|
Provide required support for deployment to Prod tier.
Risks, Issues, Dependencies
|#||Opened Date||Due Date||Description||Likelihood (H, M, L)||Impact||Assigned||Status||Mitigation Strategy|
|04/10/14||Deployments have been taking long periods of time. There is a lot of overhead getting through the iters||H||H||Speaking with members of the QA team to find ways to streamline the testing/deployment process||Finding ways to better integrate the development and QA team. Spoke to EVS Tools TPM requesting the correct communication channels.|
|7/17/2013||The Term Browser deployments using AntHillPro require JAVA 1.6.||This would affect the deployments and production environment for the EVS tools. It sounds like this is going to be a future issue but we should have time to upgrade before it is part of the CBIIT tech stack.||Currently working on the JAVA 1.7 upgrade for Term Browser|
|7/31/2013||We currently have an issue where the browsers are ready to move to the QA tier for testing but due to the dependency of LexEVS 6.1 cannot start the QA testing process. LexEVS 6.1 does not currently have all the pre-QA qualification to proceed with the deployment to the QA tier.||With a hard deadline of Sept. 30 for both the browsers and LexEVS API 6.1 there is concern that there will be time to finish all the testing and deployments on time.||This is closed. The hard deadline was expanded due to factors we cannot control.|