NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


Area of InterestDetails
LexEVSNessus scan was re-run but still need another update.  However, the request has been passed up to the NIH level.
Report Writer

Continued work on the triple store report writer.

Term Browser 

Waiting for the LexEVS to be completely setup then deploying to stage.

Term Suggestion Application
Deployment waiting for deployment of LexEVS 6.4. 
NCIm Browser

Performed trouble-shooting on a broken NCI Hierarchy problem. It is likely a data issue relating to the indexing. The search of concept by a source code, SRC-NCI, is failing.

Triple Store Prototype


Biomarkers Support


Neoplasm Core

Refactored the code and developed a capability for generating the neoplasm core package (including NCIm mapping and hierarchy files in various formats) through a simple button-press.

Checked in the source code to the Report Writer github repository.

Other Support 

JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus

Add the Metathesaurus Version to Browser Banner.

  • Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
  •  Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
Term Browser 2.9 ReleaseContinue development of the 2.9 Term Browser release.
  • Risks, Issues, Dependencies

  • Risks

Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 09/10/2015  H H AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete.  For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance.  We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.
  • Issues

 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 7/17/2014Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes. The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>
  • Dependencies

Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels