NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


Area of InterestDetails
Report Writer

Put in request for deployment of a java8 compatible report writer to the DEV environment.

Term Browser 

Deployed the 2.11 release to the new DEV blade server.

Provided value set requirements and documented the methodology for constructing two value set hierarchy view in supporting the value set architecture discussion with the Mayo team.

NCIm BrowserDeployed the 2.9 release to the new DEV blade server.
Term Suggestion Application

Modified configuration file (replaced apache-tomcat-7.0.54 by apache-tomcat-8.5.13; changed application version from 2.4.2 to 2.5).

Created a new tag 2017-04-28.1-v2.5 (v2.5-Beta.1) for testing the build and deployment on java8.

Put in request for deployment of a java8 compatible Term Suggestion Application to the DEV environment.

Triple Store Prototype

Meeting to review the prototype will need to be rescheduled.  Shooting for next Thursday.

Biomarkers Support

Awaiting direction on updates to the prototype from that discussion.

Neoplasm Core

Resolved a root node ordering issue in Neoplasm Core Hierarchy and Neoplasm Core Hierarchy Plus html files.

Other Support

Produced reports to include NCIt code, NCIt preferred name, Disease_Is_Grade and Disease_Is_Stage role relationships, and Semantic_Type data for all NCIt concepts coded by CTRP trials.

JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus
  EVSREPORT-105JAVA 8 UpgradeRebuilt neopl-core.jar for generating the neoplasm core package.

Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
  •  Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 09/10/2015  H H AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete.  For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance.  We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 7/17/2014Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes. The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels