|#||Assigned||Description||Date Identified||Due Date||Date Completed||Status|
|Area of Interest||Details|
Submitted new JIRAs:
We made a workaround fix for the sourceforge hibernate blocking issue for report writer. Provided fix to operations team for verification.
Appscan passed in 4 days with no vulnerabilities. Deployment to stage has been completed for the 2.10 release of the Term Browser. Currently have an issue with some value sets with the release button report being missing. This will be fixed with the next data release.
QA team is doing a smoke test of stage right now. Once completed we can move to prod.
Created a new tag for QA (v2.10-Beta.6).
Designed and implemented a program for retrieving staging and subtype data for some parent cancer terms in Thesaurus.
Provided technical support to the Operations team to resolve metadata related issues.
|Term Suggestion Application|
|NCIm Browser||Will need to do a release for the Java 8 upgrade with the next release of the LexEVS API.|
|Triple Store Prototype|
Scheduling meeting with the report writer users to review the prototype UI and functionality.
Awaiting direction on updates to the prototype from that discussion.
|NCITERM-757||ValueSets: Page Error 404 when clicking on Versions button.|
|NCITERM-758||View Graph: Page Can’t be found due to ns=null when selecting Concept from Cart and then View Graph||Fixed|
|NCITERM-759||Term Browser: Rel 2.10: Values page table is formatted incorrectly.||Fixed|
Source help page not displayed properly.
|NCITERM-76||Values page for a Value Set should not have a Released File button when there are no related release files.||Fixed|
|Area of Interest||Details|
|NCIm and Report Writer release||Developing a new release of NCIm browser for a Chrome issue and Report writer to make compatible with the latest LexEVS API.|
Risks, Issues, Dependencies
|#||Opened Date||Due Date||Description||Likelihood (H, M, L)||Impact||Assigned||Status||Mitigation Strategy|
|09/10/2015||H||H||AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete. For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.||We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance. We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.|
|7/17/2014||Deployment of software, even small upgrades, have been a lengthy process.||This especially affects smaller releases in which there are security or bug fixes.||The Agile practices migration have been put on hold for now.|
|09/10/2014||Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.||Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd. We are currently one week behind. The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place.||Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>|