NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


Area of InterestDetails

Tested new resolved value set coding scheme load using LexEVS API 6.5.1.

Report Writer


Term Browser 

Term Browser 2.11.1 – Testing and appscan completed but 508 compliance scanner is not functional yet so we are requesting a waiver to move to stage.

Term Browser 2.12 – Send out URL for people to give feedback about the new value set and mapping functionality. Kim has made some updates from that feedback. We will eventually need a go/no go decision on it.

NCIm Browser


Term Suggestion Application



EVSRESTAPI production firewall exception – Had some additional request from security team that Jacob has been answering. Waiver has been submitted. Mikol will let us know as soon as the ISSO has approved and it moves to IRT for final review/approval.

The new keyword search capabilities are going to be deployed up the tiers.  We will request CTRP to test from the CBIIT environment to ensure nothing breaks their API.

Biomarkers Support


SPARQL Report Writer

Continued development of the UI.  Giving the command line application to operations team for testing.

Other Support


JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus

Support download of file based mappings.

Modified the code to support download of both text and Excel formatted mapping files published at the primary ftp folder specified by the administrator, and the subfolders.

Fixed a line feed carriage return (i.e., the new line character) issue.

Made the mappings.jsp page Section 508 compatible.


Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
  •  Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 09/10/2015  H H AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete.  For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance.  We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels