NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


Area of InterestDetails


Report Writer


Developed capability to remotely export all templates from the Data-QA server to a user specified directory.

Repaired a method for generating a special report, FDA-SPL Country Code Terminology, under a stand-alone (no UI) mode.

Tested report generation under a stand-alone (no UI) mode.

Term Browser 

Found a fix for the cart issue that Sherri found and have deployed it to DEV however I am now having trouble replicating the issue on Prod so will probably hold off on any deployments into the issue arises again.

NCIm Browser


Term Suggestion Application


EVS REST APIThe EVS API has been granted the firewall exception for Stage.  Waiting for the prod environment to be set up then requesting a firewall exception for that.  Then we will be full live for the first release of the EVSRESTAPI.  Put in the ticket for production deployment today.
Biomarkers Support


Neoplasm Core


Other Support

Produced an ICDO to NCI mapping using LexEVSAPI and NCI Metathesaurus data.

JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus

Blank page when going to cart after adding concept.

Performed trouble-shooting on the reported issue. The preliminary finding is that it is related to the two DAP javascript lines.


Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
  •  Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 09/10/2015  H H AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete.  For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance.  We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels