NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


Area of InterestDetails


Report Writer


Term Browser Awaiting a LexEVS update to include value set search redesign and value set hierarchy.  Once completed we will make any compatibility changes and deploy up the tiers.

NCIm Browser

Completed fixes for the 508 compliance but awaiting to see if there are other features required before deploying.

Term Suggestion Application



Tested the retrieval of biomarker related value sets in NCI Thesaurus v18.01b from the Stardog endpoint

Biomarkers Support


SPARQL Report Writer

Mostly complete with the UI requiring just a few look and feel changes.  Submitted ticket for ARC meeting to discuss the environment setup on DEV.

Other Support


JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus
NCITERM-769Rebuild value set trees using SourceAssertedValueSetHierarchyServicesImpl.
  • Observed that multiple NCI Thesaurus root nodes found in value set tree under the Source Terminology view.
  • The error is traced back to the LexEVSAPI SourceAssertedValueSetHierarchyServicesImpl getSourceDefinedTree method.
  • The Mayo team will modify the LexEVS API to place all NCI Thesaurus based value sets under a new node called NCI Concept as proposed by the Operations team under both value set views.

Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
  •  Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 09/10/2015  H H AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete.  For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance.  We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels