NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  




Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


Area of InterestDetails


Report Writer


Term Browser 

Awaiting a LexEVS update to include value set search redesign and value set hierarchy.  Once completed we will make any compatibility changes and deploy up the tiers.

Started reviewing the new API functionality for the value set tree

NCIm Browser


Term Suggestion Application



Developed methods for retrieving role relationships from “flatted” NCI Thesaurus source on Stardog server.

Explored methodology for grouping biomarker concepts by concepts in the CTRP Reference Gene Terminology.

Biomarkers Support


SPARQL Report Writer

Still waiting to meet with the systems group about the requirements for the DEV environment setup.  Was told there should be something setup this week.

Other Support


JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus
NCITERM-769Rebuild value set trees using SourceAssertedValueSetHierarchyServicesImpl.
  • Performed trouble-shooting on the LexEVSTreeItem returned by the remote SourceAssertedValueSetHierarchyServicesImpl API method, getSourceDefinedTree. The results do not appear to be the same as the one returned by the same method when executed under a local setting.  
  • Updated value_set_report_config.txt.
  • Updated Swiss Prot link from http to https.

Schedule Changes


#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
  •  Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
 09/10/2015  H H AppScan are taking long periods of time to complete.  For Term browser, the minimum has been 5 days.We are working on both the code base and configuration of the scan to try to improve performance.  We are also looking at open source code scanners that could possibly be used ahead of the AppScan to at least limit the number appscans required.


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
 09/10/2014Getting the environment in place for the Mayo trip to NCI.Need to get each of the environment (DEV,QA,Stage) in place before the Mayo trip on September 22nd.  We are currently one week behind.  The impact is that the Mayo developer will be onsite to work on the deployments and the tiers will not be in place. Currently we only have the DEV environment setup for the LexEVS API>


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
  • No labels