The MED-RT is generated by Apelon monthly. They currently upload the files to the Box server and then notify us that they are ready by email. The email often comes with the MED-RT Release Notes attached. Our responsibility with these files is to upload them to the FTP and then notify the user to review.
- Download the files to your local environment, including the release notes. There should be 5 total files
- Upload the files directly to /cacore/EVS/MED-RT/Archive
- Unzip the XML.zip
- Rename MEDRT_all_NUIS_<date>.txt to MEDRT_<date>.txt and upload to same archive directory on FTP
- Remove the date from all files and load to /cacore/EVS/MED-RT overwriting the files that are there
- Login to evs-jenkins and run the "EVS ftp rsync" task
- Go to https://evs.nci.nih.gov/ftp1/MED-RT/ and ensure the files have been updated
- Notify Apelon by replying to their email.
These files will be pulled into the Metathesaurus. When the Metathesaurus is released the MED-RT is extracted as a standalone and loaded like all the other RRF standalones into LexeVS