Release 2.4 features
This release of the NCI Metathesaurus (NCIm) Browser improves search performance and functionality, including separation of the Name and Code options and enhancements to advanced search functionality. The NCIm Browser runs on the 6.1 version of the LexEVS API.
- Change standard width to 960 pixels
- Separate code from name in the simple search
- Synchronize code and Exact Match radio buttons.
- Enhancement to contains search functionality.
- Make advanced search link more visible.
- Keep the on-line Help page up to date.
- Make "Contains" the default on all searches
Bugs Fixed Since Last Release
NCIM-138 - Page rendering breaks with UTF-8 characters that are not in ISO-8859-1
- Greater than ('>') and less than ('<') signs cause term name to be rendered incorrectly.
NCIM-195 - NCIt Hierarchy node becomes unresponsive hierarchy tree nodes once User expand UML Entity nodes
NCIM-193 - Code sorting functionality redirects to the previous term when users click on the Browser back button and click Code again to sort
NCIM-106 - View in Hierarchy shows more than 5 parent levels above the concept.
NCIM-107 - MSH Hierarchy nodes reporting incorrectly
NCIM-111 - Wrong hyperlink for Hugo Concepts
NCIM-116 - Changing the Source in the Simple Search box will change the viewed source in the concept details.
NCIM-194 - Contains is not the default search once User select other filters for searching
This is a caching issue within a users browser. This issue can be fixed by a user by setting their internet browser to clear the cache upon startup of the browser.
CORE Product Dependencies
Upgrade to LexEVS 5.1
Upgrade to LexEVS 6.0
|NCI Metathesaurus Browser v2.1||07/2012||Fixes from 2.0 release|
|NCI Metathesaurus Browser 2.2||05/2013||Error handling and 508 compliance fixes|
|NCI Metathesaurus Browser 2.3||01/2014||Upgrade to LexEVS 6.1|