- Planning for shortened sprint went well - regarding number of story points.
- Attended Agile class and identified good things to implement to make our process better.
- Snapshot delivery completed successfully (as compared to last sprint)
- Fell short when reviewing and accepting completed stories - for example, Scott's documentation (lack of DoD) and same for Cory's verification Documentation.
- Need to provide detailed DoD.
- Need to hold NCI product owners more accountable for decisions that need to be made when we present during weekly meetings.
- Need to have stories ready prior to sprint planning and starting the sprint.
- Need better clarity on processes for the team. For example, cleaning up branches.