- HTTPs delivered freaky fast.
- Tech Stack upgrades tests were completed ahead of schedule.
- Ability to provide all urgent requests from NCI as completed in short amount of time.
- Successfully supported a new LexEVS and CTS2 user.
- Release management with NCI - getting NCI to commit to release strategy a struggle.
- Requirements for Tech Stack were not realistic in their environment. The Mayo team was able to deliver a release to support CentOS7 and Java 8 and HTTPS, but NCI is not able to support this environment.
- Management of stories needs to be precise and include only what the story requires.