NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  


Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI     

De Coronado, Sherri    


Safran, Tracy

Ong, Kim L
Lucas, Jason R
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Sharma, Deepak
Stancl, Craig
Endle,  CoryMayox
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCI 
Brem, Larry  NIH/NCI [C]   
Pan, JJ
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C] x
Ahmed, Shamim
NIH/NC [C]  
Haber, Margaret (NIH/NCI) 
Roth, Laura (NIH/NLM)  
Ramani, Vivek (NIH/NCI) [C]  
Carlsen, Brian (NIH/NCI) [C] 
Wong, Joanne   

Kuntipuram, Kumar



Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
64ScottTo follow up on URI's on OWL2 with Harold.   open
72ScottAdd release date to Release notes when appropriate   open
79Corycomplete security requirements   open
89DeepakInvestigate resumebatch – where and how does it pick up threads after failed loads   in progress
100ScottCheck into source code, namespace application for code queries, javadoc availability for tree extension etc   on hold
101RobRecheck the load time issue for NCIt in one month (On next release of the NCIt)   open
106CraigConfirm and arrange meeting time for MedDRA review   open
108ScottLoad the reference NPO from NCI and test the namespace functionality – also document in wiki   done
109ScottFollow up on whether there needs to be a new client package for the distributed 6.1   done
110CraigCheck with Kumar or Larry Brem on travel plans   done
111ScottCheck with Kevin on the prospect of updating the grid services   done
112TracySend Scott the out of memory errors on startup   open
113ScottCreate JIRA Item for resumeBatch   open
114ScottWrap up release artifacts   open
115ScottAdd the log notes for URI failover for the URI Resolver to the PTE   open
116JasonContact Jacob about sorting out the URI Resolver issues with the database connections   open
117Craig/Larry W.Start creating the agenda for the face to face meeting   open


6.1 QA and Deployment (Tin, Jason)Status: Jason to contact Jacob about sorting out the uri resolver database.  Scott to add the log notes for issues for uri resolver connection to PTE.  URL's need to be done as well as firewall exceptions.  URI resolver does not need a firewall exception (Scott).  Deployment process has out of memory errors.  Tracy to check into this and send Scott the logs.  Scott will look at the caching mechanisms that take place on LexEVS startup.
Face to Face plans (Craig)January dates 16th and 17th.  One day on framework and policy and another day on operations and technical details. Any additions?  Travel plans are largely complete.  NCBO is ready to participate for a short period of time.  NLM has not responded at this point.  Chris, Harold, Corey and Craig from Mayo will attend.  May use the UC system to video conferencing with remote parties.  Overview on the first day and technical on second.  Day 1.  Four cornered discussion of Mayo, NCBO, NLM, NCI.  Approach to CTS2 and the broader approach to distributed terminology services.  Craig and Larry to set the rest of the agenda and then distribute to selected others.  At the beginning it may be expected that Mayo give a background and overview of CTS2. 
Widget progress (Scott)Update. Added a new page, corrected typos grammar etc. 
Meta Loader Error OutputJIRA Item #596.  Deepak is looking at this.
Meta Loader resume batchNeeds JIRA item. Scott to create JIRA item. 
Multiple Namespace reportCTS2 rest call has no namespace.   Multiple namespaces exist for some sets of codes.   JIRA #597  Status: This is implemented and works as expected in the CTS2 service.  We need to fix issues on Dev so Kim can use these.
6.1 Documentation overviewStatus: Mayo created and edited a list based on the documentation review.  Corey to send around a list of tasks for documentation. 
Thoughts on the release process and announcement

To be done only after the documentation is in order.  Status of end user acceptance starting this week on 6.1: caDSR is aware there is a new client.      LexEVS 6.1 API client status – client is complete and delivered.    LexEVS caGrid 2.0 testing status.  Not required for release and not a current priority.  Scott to wrap up release artifacts and other items.  The plan is to announce browsers first and wait for documentation for LexEVS.




JIRA Issues

LEXEVS-570 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-572 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-573 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-574 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-576 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-579 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-583 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-584 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-585 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-586 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-587 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-588 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-589 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-592 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-593 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-594 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-595 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-596 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-597 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-598 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
List of Issues, adjustmentsLoaders and smaller issues
Continue work on widgets 

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
110/10/2013 ShutdownH No work allowed.
CraigResolvedGovernment shutdown resolved.


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned





  • No labels