1) Learn the basics of pyTorch in order to build sample submission that exercises the GPU.
2) Update form with edits from Ulli and Carolyn.
3) Started working on CodaLab V2 and got Miccai 2020 challenge loaded into it. There are still some issues as during a submission it never registers a pass.
|Planned for next month|
1) Implement Docker image submission with real inference implemented on GPU remote machine.
2) Make edits to PR website as needed.
3) Try to get issue with V2 sorted out.
Things that went well:
Things that could be improved:
|Bi-weekly Meeting #1|
|Bi-weekly Meeting #2|
|Trained my first model in pyTorch|
|Got Miccai 2020 loaded into V2 of CodaLab|
|Description||Resolution||Status||Creation Date||Close Date|
|Create Docker image||started||pending|
|Getting NIH badge||started||pending|
|Description||Mitigation||Rank||Status||Creation Date||Realization||Close Date|