To ask questions or receive the latest news on TCGA data, subscribe to TCGA mailing lists at the NIH LISTSERV.
How do I subscribe to a mailing list?
- Visit the NIH LISTSERV webpage
- Click Login.
- Log in if you already have an account. If not, click get a new LISTSERV password to create your account.
- Once logged in, search by the list names from the table for the mailing lists that you are interested in subscribing to.
- Click the list name in your search result.
- Click Subscribe or Unsubscribe (on the right panel).
- Click the Subscribe button.
TCGA Mailing Lists
This list provides a daily update of new data available on the TCGA Data Portal.
Questions and comments about the transition from TCGA barcodes to universally unique identifiers (UUIDs) are welcomed on this list. TCGA DCC bioinformaticists will respond with answers and will work to incorporate suggestions into the transition process.
TCGA Genome Data Analysis Center Analysis WG
The list provides users of TCGA data with a method to ask and answer questions about TCGA data, and/or post information about the data.