Date: Thursday, December 2, 2010
Time: 12:00-1:00 PM ET
Stuart Turner, Larry Wright, Grace Stafford, Rick Keifer, Stuart Bell, Hua Min, Troy Bleeker, Riki Ohira
- Stuart Turner went through the whitepaper outline that was developed during the small group meeting earlier this week (Monday, November 28, 2010).
- He also commented about investigating the use of basecamp as a task tracker/manager
- The Introduction already has some information written about each of the groups involved (NCBO, NCRI and caBIG/CBIIT). Is this information still accurate and sufficient?
- Stuart has already started drafting the text for Section 2 Overview, which includes brief background on the different models, OMV, OMV Extension, CTS2.
- FOAF was meant to be placeholder for community-centric models, which would include FOAF
- Need to align work and writing deadlines based on new timelines for period of performance and final due dates
- Each of the four sections of the outline will have its own child page and everyone can contribute to their appropriate section directly on the wiki
- Next meeting is Thursday, December 16, 2010 from 12-1 PM ET
- Whitepaper outline link:https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/x/WQASAg\
- Stuart Turner - Send out the link for the basecamp site
- The Group - Look through basecamp and provide "thumbs up/down" for using it as task manager
- Riki Ohira - Create child pages for the four sections of the white paper
- The Group - Review whitepaper outline and provide feedback, sign up for sections, or begin adding missing or more detailed bullets