Skip Navigation
NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki   New Account Help Tips
Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date/Time: Thursday, January 27, 2011; 12-1 PM ET

Attendees

Stuart Turner, Stuart Bell, Grace Stafford, Sherri DeCoronado, Hua Min, Larry Wright, Rick Kiefer, Riki Ohira

Notes

  • Stuart Turner has assigned presentations for upcoming meetings and currently has them posted on basecamp and will also post somewhere on the wiki
  • Have developed Google Docs folder (login required) for this workgroup for everyone to work on documents concurrently
  • Stuart uses Scrivener, but it uses Google Docs and people can work off of Google Docs
  • Stuart Turner will organize and format the final document
  • The most current versions will be in Google Docs
  • Stuart went through the schedule for the presentations that are currently on basecamp
  • Hua presented on ISO 19763-3 at last week's meeting
  • Stuart briefly gave overview of presentation by Harold on CTS2 that he gave on Friday, January 21, 2011
    • Discussed representations
    • Provide draft of CTS2 and have Rick, Harold review and provide input/feedback
  • Sherri and Stuart working on provenance and will present on February 10, 2011
  • Community and Collaboration is led by Stuart Turner, Stuart Bell and Trish Whetzel to present February 24, 2011
  • Stuart also reviewed the Bibliography that he is developing and is continually adding content and is now writing to the bibliography
  • The group should focus on the Recommendation section now and just enumerate what the recommendations should be and write to that. If there are disagreements within the group for some recommendations, the group can then discuss it off-line and on the calls earlier (February) to work through it for completion by mid-March.
  • Stuart Turner will provide updates to Stuart Bell
  • Stuart Turner and Sherri DeCoronado will meet on Wednesday, February 1, 2011 to discuss provenance
  • Joint NCI and NCRI meeting are planning to have working meetings and have five themes with leads and plan to have discussions. Meeting is June 13-14, 2011 in London, UK.

Action Items

  1. Stuart Turner - Put the schedule of presentations for upcoming meetings on the wiki
  2. Everyone - Research, Write as related to your assigned section
  3. Everyone - Add at least one recommendation to the Recommendation section
  • No labels