In version 5.10.4 of Confluence, the JIRA Issues macro allows you to display information from JIRA in the following ways:
- Display a list of issues.
- Display a count of issues.
- Display a single issue.
For details, refer to the following Confluence Support page:
If you use the JIRA macro to display a list of issues or a count of issues, the result is accessible to people with disabilities. Here is an example of each:
- A JIRA macro displaying a count of issues: Getting issues...
- A JIRA macro displaying a list of issues:
Key Summary Status
However, if you use the JIRA macro to display a single issue, the result has an icon without alt-text, so it is not accessible to people with disabilities. Here is an example:
To remain compliant with the Section 508 mandate, you have the following options:
- Display a single JIRA issue as a simple hyperlink, as shown here: LEXSYSTEST-31.
- Use the JIRA Issues macro to display a count or list of issues, as shown above.