You can print or download a single wiki page or export multiple wiki pages, such as an entire guide, to HTML, XML, or PDF. Exporting to PDF is the most common of these tasks. Exporting to HTML or XML assumes that you are importing the entire space into another system.
To print or export multiple pages to PDF
- From the Space tools menu in the lower-left corner of the window, select Content Tools and then the Export tab.
- Select the PDF option.
The Export PDF Options page appears.
- Click Custom Export.
- Click Export.
- Select Deselect All to clear all of the checkboxes for the pages in the space.
- Locate the page or pages you want to export to PDF and select the checkbox next to each wiki parent page for a page family you want to export.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and then click Export.
The Exporting Space as PDF - In Progress page appears.
- Once the "Finished PDF space export. Download here" message appears, click the link to download the file.
- Save the file.