This release is compatible with Java 1.5.
Items marked New Feature: can be found in the GForge project Feature Requests tracker group. Items marked Bug: can be found in the Bugs tracker group.
- Bug: GF 21447 Unable to retrieve all administered items classified by a Classification Scheme/Classification Scheme Item
- Bug: GF 27562 QuestionRepetitionCollection is always empty
- Bug: GF 27711only truncated question text is available via the caDSR API
Use the new attribute Question.QuestionText to access the complete question text.
Important Remaining Issues
- There are several legacy issues (primarily with the generated RESTful interface) that are not addressed by this release:
- GF 27833 querying indirect association with backslash and rolename does not work
- GF 27834 query which is in the form of A->B->A is not working
- GF 27835 indirect association query, A->B->C, where B and C have to be in the same package, pakage name cannot be specified for B
- GF 28093 Objects having Indirect association with a backslash in the ID throw an error..
- GF 28094 Performance issues when querying certain objects(503 error)
- GF 28310 HTML queries may return partial results.
- CADSRAPI-23 Client fails when using Java 1.7 when iterating over a form with multiple versions. Click on the tracker item for workaround or contact NCI help desk.
- CADSRAPI-29 caDSR Java API: Fail to retrieve data from gov.nih.nci.cadsr.domain.ClassSchemeClassSchemeItem Click on the tracker item for workaround or contact NCI help desk.
- CADSRAPI-30 caDSR Java API: Fail to retrieve data from gov.nih.nci.cadsr.domain.ClassificationScheme. Click on the tracker item for workaround or contact NCI help desk.
- CADSRAPI-31 caDSR Java API: Unexpected result returned when retrieve CDE without any term. Click on the tracker item for workaround or contact NCI help desk.
- CADSRAPI-33 caDSR Java API: Problem navigating to the next page related to page size. Click on the tracker item for workaround or contact NCI help desk.
CORE Product Dependencies
Refer to the CORE Product Dependency Matrix for the caCORE SDK and other software technologies on which this release of this product relies.
14 04 2009