Please NOTE: After December 2016, users must use the https in the URL instead of http because the NIH redirect services will no longer be available.
The following are new features or updates in the caDSR API 4.1.3 release.
CADSRAPI-312 - Upgrade Apache Struts
Important Remaining Issues
The following are remaining issues to be resolved in the future.
There are also several legacy issues (primarily with the generated RESTful interface) that are not addressed by this release:
- GF 27833 querying indirect association with backslash and rolename does not work
- GF 27834 query which is in the form of A->B->A is not working
- GF 27835 indirect association query, A->B->C, where B and C have to be in the same package, package name cannot be specified for B
- GF 28093 Objects having Indirect association with a backslash in the ID throw an error..
- GF 28094 Performance issues when querying certain objects(503 error)
- GF 28310 HTML queries may return partial results.
The following are upcoming features.
Refer to the caDSR Technology Dependency Matrix for the caDSR and other software technologies on which this release of this product relies.
April 14, 2009