caMOD (cancer Models Database)
The cancer models database (caMOD) provides information about animal models for human cancer to the public research community. caMOD provides the following key capabilities to its users:
- Data Submission: Data in caMOD are extracted from the public scientific literature by curators or they are directly submitted by scientists.
- Search: Users can retrieve information about the making of models, their genetic descriptions, histopathology, images, microarray data, and therapeutic trials in which the models were used, and other information as well.
- System Function Administration: The Admin function provides services for user registration, review of submitted models and database management.
The primary users of this tool are researchers interested in detailed information about animal models of human cancer.
Installation and Downloads
caMOD is a hosted database: cancer Models Database
Forum and Support
- caMOD Users listserv - Sign up for tool updates.
- Application Support: Email
- ICR Workspace
- ICR Workspace Coordinator: Mervi Heiskanen Email