The Edit Protocol page enables you to edit protocol information and edit access to the protocol.
Updating data after it is Public
Once data is made Public, you can edit the data, but it will be retracted from Public, and you will need to resubmit it to the curator again for review.
- Find the protocol of interest, as described in Searching for Existing Protocols.
- In the search results, in the row for the protocol of interest, click Edit. The Edit Protocol page appears.
- Fill in the following information as needed.
To enter an alternative to an option, select other if available and enter a value. The value is added to the list of options.
Edit Protocol Description
Enter or select from the drop-down list the protocol type (required).
Enter or select from the drop-down list the protocol name (required).
Enter a shortened phrase used in place of the protocol name.
Enter or select from the drop-down list the protocol version number.
Enter File URL
Select Upload or Enter File URL.
- If you select Upload: Click Choose File. Browse and select the protocol file (up to 30 MB).
- If you select Enter File URL: Enter the URL where the protocol is located.
File Title The title of the protocol file. Description
Enter any additional description information that the form does not include.
Access to the Protocol
Click Submit when you are done editing the Protocol.