For technical information about bug fixes, refer to caNanoLab 3.1 Release Note.
This page describes the caNanoLab 3.1 improvements.
Moved to deploy on the Google Cloud App Engine Flex system. This migration included many library upgrades.
Protecting Personal Identifiable Information
When you add or edit contact information in a sample or publication, the following message appears:
To save your changes, you must confirm that you have read and understood the message.
Updated the caNanoLab Application Support email address to caNanoLab-Support@ISB-CGC.org. This is effective August 10, 2022.
Phone support is not currently available.
New functionality (as of October 4, 2023) enables the user to set and reset their own password:
- As a new caNanoLab user, when registering for your account, you will receive a link to set your password.
- If you forget your password, you’ll be able to reset it yourself by going to User Actions->Reset Password.
- New passwords cannot be the same as your previous six passwords.
- The system requires you to reset your password every 120 days and sends a reminder message 14 days before each expiration date.
- Any user with no email address registered in the system will now have their account disabled. They need to email caNanoLab-Support@ISB-CGC.org to reactivate the account and provide the email address that they want associated with their account.