FIG 2. ISA-TAB-Nano File Development Process
When sharing primary ISA-TAB-Nano files, other files referenced in these files have to be shared along with the primary files. It is anticipated that content management systems will become available to facilitate the sharing and exchange of files. Until then, these files could be bundled together in a folder and shared as a zip file.
A definition of terms in each file are available in ISA-TAB-Nano Glossary Files.
2. Decuzzi P, Godin B, Tanaka T, Lee S.-Y, Chiappini C, Liu X, Ferrari M.
Size and shape effects in the biodistribution of intravascularly injected particles.
J Control Release 141:320-327 (2010).
3. Kersey FR, Merkel TJ, Perry JL, Napier ME, DeSimone JM.
Effect of Aspect Ratio and Deformability on Nanoparticle Extravasation through Nanopores.
Langmuir 28:8733-8781 (2012).
4. Hrkach J, Von Hoff D, Mukkaram Ali M, Andrianova E, Auer J, Campbell T, De Witt D, Figa M, Figueiredo M, Horhota A, Low S, McDonnell K, Peeke E, Retnarajan B, Sabnis A, Schnipper E, Song JJ, Song YH, Summa J, Tompsett D, Troiano G, Van Geen Hoven T, Wright J, LoRusso P, Kantoff PW, Bander NH, Sweeney C, Farokhzad OC, Langer R, Zale S.
Preclinical development and clinical translation of a PSMA-targeted docetaxel nanoparticle with a differentiated pharmacological profile. Sci Transl Med 4:128ra39 (2012).
5. Galloway JF, Winter A, Lee KH, Park JH, Dvoracek CM, Devreotes P, Searson PC. Quantitative characterization of the lipid encapsulation of quantum dots for biomedical applications. Nanomedicine 8:1190-1199 (2012).
6. Zavaleta CL, Smith BR, Walton I, Doering W, Davis G, Shojaei B, Natan MJ, Gambhir SS. Multiplexed imaging of surface enhanced Raman scattering nanotags in living mice using noninvasive Raman spectroscopy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:13511-13516 (2009).
8. Jokerst JV, Cole AJ, Van de Sompel D, Gambhir SS. Gold nanorods for ovarian cancer detection with photoacoustic imaging and resection guidance via Raman imaging in living mice. ACS Nano 6:10366-10377 (2012).
ISA-TAB-Nano Example Files
Below are example ISA-TAB-Nano files for a nanotechnology investigation involving physico-chemical and in vitro characterization studies.