ISA-TAB-Nano Example Files
Below The following are example ISA-TAB-Nano files for a nanotechnology investigation involving physico-chemical and in vitro characterization studies.
Investigation Title: Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory (NCL) Dendrimer-Based MRI Contrast Agent
Investigation Description: The objective of this investigation is to characterize a PAMAM dendrimer with an associated gadolinium chelate MRI contrast agent. The nanomaterials submitted for testing at the NCL were (NCL20) G4 tris (hydroxyl) terminated PAMAM dendrimer, (NCL21) G4 pyrrolidinone terminated PAMAM dendrimer, (NCL22) G4.5 COONa terminated PAMAM dendrimer, (NCL23) G4.5 COONa terminated PAMAM dendrimer-Magnevist® complex, (NCL25) G4 tris (hydroxyl) terminated PAMAM dendrimer-Magnevist® complex, and (NCL26) G4 pyrrolidinone terminated PAMAM dendrimer-Magnevist® complex. Commercially available Magnevist® (NCL24) was used as a control. NCL studies addressed in this report can be divided into three main categories: physicochemical characterization; immunotoxicology; in vitro toxicology.
- Investigation File: NCL Dendrimer-Based MRI Contrast Agent
- Study Files: Size by Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) | Cytotoxicity Study
- Material Files: NCL-20 | NCL-21 | NCL-22 | NCL-23 | NCL-24 | NCL-25 | NCL-26
- Assay Files: Size by DLS Assay | Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH) Assay | MTT Assay
- Report: Dentrimer-Based MRI Image Contrast Agent
ISA-TAB Nano Spreadsheets and associated documents
1. Zhang G, Liao Y, Baker I
Surface engineering of core/shell iron/iron oxide nanoparticles from microemulsions for hyperthermia.
Mater Sci Eng C 30:92-97 (2010).
2. Decuzzi P, Godin B, Tanaka T, Lee S.-Y, Chiappini C, Liu X, Ferrari M.
Size and shape effects in the biodistribution of intravascularly injected particles.
J Control Release 141:320-327 (2010).
3. Kersey FR, Merkel TJ, Perry JL, Napier ME, DeSimone JM.
Effect of Aspect Ratio and Deformability on Nanoparticle Extravasation through Nanopores.
Langmuir 28:8733-8781 (2012).
4. Hrkach J, Von Hoff D, Mukkaram Ali M, Andrianova E, Auer J, Campbell T, De Witt D, Figa M, Figueiredo M, Horhota A, Low S, McDonnell K, Peeke E, Retnarajan B, Sabnis A, Schnipper E, Song JJ, Song YH, Summa J, Tompsett D, Troiano G, Van Geen Hoven T, Wright J, LoRusso P, Kantoff PW, Bander NH, Sweeney C, Farokhzad OC, Langer R, Zale S.
Preclinical development and clinical translation of a PSMA-targeted docetaxel nanoparticle with a differentiated pharmacological profile. Sci Transl Med 4:128ra39 (2012).
5. Galloway JF, Winter A, Lee KH, Park JH, Dvoracek CM, Devreotes P, Searson PC. Quantitative characterization of the lipid encapsulation of quantum dots for biomedical applications. Nanomedicine 8:1190-1199 (2012).
6. Zavaleta CL, Smith BR, Walton I, Doering W, Davis G, Shojaei B, Natan MJ, Gambhir SS. Multiplexed imaging of surface enhanced Raman scattering nanotags in living mice using noninvasive Raman spectroscopy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:13511-13516 (2009).
7. Ashley CE, Carnes EC, Epler KE, Padilla DP, Phillips GK, Castillo RE, Wilkinson DC, Wilkinson BS, Burgard CA, Kalinich RM, Townson JL, Chackerian B, Willman CL, Peabody DS, Wharton W, Brinker CJ. Delivery of small interfering RNA by peptide-targeted mesoporous silica nanoparticle-supported lipid bilayers. ACS Nano 6:2174-2188 (2012).
8. Jokerst JV, Cole AJ, Van de Sompel D, Gambhir SS. Gold nanorods for ovarian cancer detection with photoacoustic imaging and resection guidance via Raman imaging in living mice. ACS Nano 6:10366-10377 (2012).
ISA-TAB-Nano XML Specification
An XML specification for ISA-TAB-Nano was derived from the
ISA-TAB-Nano Object Model to assist in validating the ISA-TAB-Nano file format.