- What is caNanoLab?
- Who developed caNanoLab?
- What is the caNanoLab operational environment?
- Does caNanoLab leverage any existing standards for describing nanoparticles and associated characterizations?
- Where can I find definitions for caNanoLab concepts?
- How much does caNanoLab cost?
- What functionality does caNanoLab support?
- How do you enter nanoparticle characterizations?
The cancer Nanotechnology Laboratory portal (caNanoLab) is a portal designed to facilitate data sharing in the research community to expedite and validate the use of nanoparticles in biomedicine. caNanoLab provides support for the annotation of nanoparticles with characterizations resulting from physical and in vitro nanoparticle assays and the sharing of these characterizations and associated nanotechnology protocols in a secure fashion. Additional information on caNanoLab is available on the caNanoLab Wiki.
What functionality does caNanoLab Support?
caNanoLab allows researchers to submit and retrieve information on nanoparticles and associated information including: